Thank you for visiting the Malta Direct website.
Please wait while we search for holidays that match your criteria!
Remember our Accommodation and Flight packages include:
* Return flights (incl taxes & surcharges) and transfers*
* 24 Hour representation, Free excursions *
*ATOL protection - your arrangements are held safe *
*Book on line and no credit card fees are charged *
Car hire from as low as £17 per day - Popular Pre bookable Excursions
Built in a typical Maltese style, mirroring the development of Maltese architecture, the Maritim offers guests friendly and professional hospitality within a welcoming and pleasantMore Details...
Guest Rooms - 170
The standard rooms have en suite facilities, heating and cooling throughout the year, satellite TV, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar (charge) and safe. Economy do not have an external view. Twin rooms for sole use and rooms with a balcony Garden, Distant Sea View and Deluxe rooms are availableMore Details...
• LE SPA by transforma offering an indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, gym, private therapy rooms, sauna and steam bath, relaxation area (free of charge). The spa offers a selection of therapies (at a charge)
• Lovely garden, ideal for relaxing
• Live music seven times a week
• 5 lifts
• Complimentary underground and outdoor car parking
• Room service 12pm – 10pm
Restaurants & bars:
Meals: Full breakfast, guests on half board also receive an evening meal. The breakfast and evening meal are buffet-style.
• Les Jardins Restaurant serving buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
• Al Ponte Restaurant/Bistro with outside terrace serving pizza, pasta, grills and salads
• Le Mirage Cocktail Bar
• 120 Sports Pub
• Weekly BBQ
• Weekly programme inclusive of Maltese buffet
• The Arches & Wine Cellar- top gourmet restaurant
• Wine cellar
• 2 pool bars (May – October only)
• Easy Dining
Families & Children:
• Children's highchairs, babysitting (charge - advise 24 hours before) and free cots available
• Sectioned children's pool in the garden and on the rooftop
Built in a typical Maltese style, mirroring the development of Maltese architecture, the Maritim offers guests friendly and professional hospitality within a welcoming and pleasant atmosphere. Its superior and stylish rooms are elegantly furnished and invite you to feel at home instantly. The hotel is situated in the heart of the picturesque and charming village of Mellieha, with its many shops, restaurants, bars. The beautiful Mellieha beach is situated nearby down a steep hill; the hotel is also a stroll away from the interesting and historic Sanctuary of Our Lady and Parish Church. Buses to Valletta, Mdina and other parts of the island stop close by. The Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa has established an enviable reputation and is popular with our clients.
NB: The hotel comprsies two building which are connected by a passage way under street level.
Valid May - October 2013
• Honeymooners receive a free room upgrade in August and September only, wine and fruit in room on arrival plus one candlelit dinner and one breakfast in room
• Stay 5 pay 4, stay 6 pay 5, stay 7 pay 6 for arrivals 21 - 28 September
• Returning client bonus: Receive 2 days board basis upgrade from bed & breakfast to half board; half board to full board
• Free child places available
• Single parent offer
Guest Rooms - 170
The standard rooms have en suite facilities, heating and cooling throughout the year, satellite TV, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar (charge) and safe. Economy do not have an external view. Twin rooms for sole use and rooms with a balcony Garden, Distant Sea View and Deluxe rooms are available at a supplement.
IMPORTANT: Other room types may be available, please contact us for details
NB: The hotel comprises two buildings which are connected by a passage way under street level.
Official rating: 4*
SPA BREAK PACKAGES
• 1 day Mini Escape
1 x bath, 1 blissful back, neck and shoulder masage
November 2011 - October 2012: £49
November 2011 - April 2013: £45
• 3 days Drift Away
2 x baths, 1 reflexology, 1 Indian head massage, 1 back massage, 1 full body massage
November 2011 - October 2012: £179
November 2011 - April 2013: £165