Thank you for visiting the Malta Direct website.
Please wait while we search for holidays that match your criteria!
Remember our Accommodation and Flight packages include:
* Return flights (incl taxes & surcharges) and transfers*
* 24 Hour representation, Free excursions *
*ATOL protection - your arrangements are held safe *
*Book on line and no credit card fees are charged *
Car hire from as low as £17 per day - Popular Pre bookable Excursions
If you’ve chosen the Maltese isles as your holiday destination, and after rested from your Malta flights and Malta travel, don’t miss the opportunity to play Malta golf greens! The Royal Malta Golf Club, established in 1888, is situated close to the capital city of Valletta and is reputed to be one of the oldest golfing clubs outside of the UK. First established in 1888, Malta’s Royal Golf Club has since undergone major refurbishment and planting of new greens, making the experience at one of Malta’s finest golf courses better than ever.
The Facts on the Royal Malta Golf Club
|Golf Course||18 holes|
|5020 metres, par 68, SSS 67|
|Dress Code||• No denim or tracksuits are permitted |
• Gentlemen: Must wear a collared polo shirt, tailored slacks or shorts
• Ladies: Tailored slacks, skirts or shorts. Sleeveless, non-collared tops are permitted at the golf club; however strappy tops are not permitted
• Only golf shoes with soft spikes or trainers are permitted on this golf course
|This green oasis is the perfect spot for golf enthusiasts in Malta to enjoy a round followed by a relaxed lunch.|